Bob Wynne is a proven leader with more than 15 years experience and professional achievement in global communications management including:
- Real time executive counsel
- Crisis management
- Strategy analysis
- Content development
- M&A announcement support
- Corporate messaging
- Brand management
- Technology and consumer product launches
- PR program development and execution
- ROI measurement
Mr. Wynne has worked for or advised a variety of Fortune 500 financial services and technology firms in a variety of roles. Among them:
- Oracle – Directed global communications throughout Oracle’s $40 billion acquisition drive which saw the company’s revenues, product offerings and number of employees more than double.
- Bank of America – Managed communications through the then-largest merger and integration in U.S. banking history when Bank of America was acquired by NationsBank. This effort included managing communications for the largest brand identity change in banking history.
- Starbucks – Directed and managed the innovative Grants for Giving program that still serves as the foundation for Starbuck Coffee’s multi-million dollar philanthropic initiative.
- Strategic Communications - Developed and announced globally one of the nation’s first domestic partner insurance programs as well as one of the nation’s most inclusive and unique employee stock option programs.
Prior to entering public relations, Mr. Wynne was an award-winning senior editor and reporter for more than 10 years working for a variety of newspaper groups, including the Alameda Newspaper Group in the San Francisco Bay Area and McClatchy Newspapers, which owns publications in several states, including California, Washington and Alaska.
Mr. Wynne is a graduate of the University of Washington and is a member of several professional organizations including The PR Seminar and the Arthur Page Society.